Tryouts have passed
Tryouts are over. They were done on March 16-17, 2015.
Registration currently closed
Online league registration is currently closed.
About Our League
- Our season starts around the last week in April/ first week in May and runs through mid-end of June, depending on rainouts.
- Games are played weeknights (excluding Wednesdays) and start at 5:30pm.
- Teams are assigned two practice times per week before the league starts and other times at the Coach's discretion.
- A child must be 4 years old BEFORE December 31st of last year to be eligible to play in the league.
- A child may play up one age division if she has played at least one season in her appropriate age division.
- Age divisions:
- 6u machine pitch (4, 5 & 6 year olds)
- 8u machine pitch (7 & 8 year olds)
- 10u fast pitch (9 & 10 year olds)
- 12u fast pitch (11 & 12 year olds)
- 14u fast pitch (13 & 14 year olds)
- 18u fast pitch (15, 16, 17 & 18 year olds)
- We don't offer a multi-child discount, however, we do offer a 5% discount on your total if you use the share button on the registration screen to share on social media.
Sign Up In Person to Play
If you would rather sign up in person instead of paying and registering to play online, come to the Carmichael Center, 801 South Elm Street in Searcy on one of these dates:
Feb 3, 5, 9, 10, or 12 between 5:30 and 8:00 at the Carmichael Center
There are no discounts if you sign up in person. If you sign up online, you can get a 5% discount if you use the share button in the registration process to share on social media.
You cannot register at tryouts.
Sign Up to Coach
We will have online signup available soon for those interested in coaching. Or you can come to the league sign-up day. We will visit with you, have you fill out some forms, then put your information through a background check for the safety of our players.
Schedules for this 2015 season:
We do not have standings to post yet. Please check back.